Made for iPhone | iPhone Application Development | iPhone Websites
Is your website iPhone compatible? Are your online customers getting the best out of our website while surfing from their iPhones? Are they able to find the information easily? MAYBE NOT!
Here are the reasons why:
- Surfing a website from a laptop or a computer gives users a large screen where your website looks great. On the other hand surfing the website from an iPhone means things look small. They zoom, scroll and try to find things in every corner of the page.
- Too many pages to browse through make it hard for iPhone users to find the exact information they should see.
Why are the users surfing your website from their iPhone?
Think of yourself about to fly in a plane and on your way to the airport you want to check-in from your iPhone but the website shows you "About the xyz airways", "Our sponsors" and so much of other not-so-important things. But having "Check-in","Flight status", "Best deals" would make more sense. So, having important things that can be handy for your users without having to go through too many pages would impress your customers and generate you more business.
"Companies must be able to sell via mobile if they currently sell online or else they are missing a great chance of generating huge sales."
The Ecom Giants
SDP offers the 'Made for iPhone' websites design and development
SDP's 'Made for iPhone' websites solution is a comprehensive mobile-web platform that leverages a company's existing or new web site and extends the site and its full functionality to the cell phones,iPhones and iPod Touch.
With an unmatched experience in Mobile Applications design and development industry and expertise in addressing web and mobile needs, SDP knows well how to make surfing the websites on mobile, iPhone and iPod Touch experience easy and great for the users. SDP can mobilize your entire website or, alternatively, mobilize the most relevant content and services chosen by you.
Why go for an 'Made for iPhone' website rather than an iPhone application
- The 'Made for iPhone' website can be implemented within 3-5 weeks, where as iPhone application developments takes months.
- 'Made for iPhone' websites costs less and gives more flexibility for dynamic content, where as iPhone applications costs a lot more.
- 'Made for iPhone' websites do not require Apple's approval before it can be accessed by your users, where as iPhone application needs approval and Apple may reject your application as well.
- Upgrading the looks, content or features is way too easy as compared to upgrading the same in an iPhone application. In case of applications, users are supposed to download and re-install the updates every time you update a feature or looks.
- Last but not the least, once your iPhone application reaches the Apple App Store, it gets lost in the list of applications as there are already more than 50,000 apps registered with Apple's app store. Only a high payer company can afford to keep your application in the top 25-50 apps list. Where as 'Made for iPhone' websites are easy to access and requires only a browser. Your customers/users opens your website from iPhone or handsets like they do on their computers and it automatically redirects them to the 'Made for iPhone' website.